It seems no matter where you are, you always see people with headphones on. It could be walking down the street, at the gym, in the store, at the coffee shop. Ever wonder what they are listening to? Well if you’re a weirdo like me, then you do. Aside from Spotify and Amazon music, I’m usually listening to some sort of podcast. And with thousands and thousands of them, you can essentially find a podcast about anything.
Here’s what I’ve been listening to!
- Watch What Crappens – if you love Bravo and especially the Real Housewives franchise, then you HAVE to listen to this. These guys are hilarious! With their impressions and banter, you won’t be disappointed. They also go on tour and do a bunch of live shows. I just wish they were coming to Charlotte!
- Juicy Scoop with Heather McDonald – Like the first one, Heather covers a lot of Bravo shows. But she also has great guests and her impressions are spot on. Her pal, comedian Chris Franjola is on quite a bit and they are just so good together. They recap shows like Love after Lockup and 90 Day Fiance. It’s fantastic.
- Congratulations with Chris D’Elia – I first discovered this guy watching Whitney, a short-lived show with Whitney Cummings. They were so funny together! However, his podcast is just as good. I haven’t seen too much of his stand-up, but if this is any indication, then I’m in. He rambles and basically talks about anything that comes to mind. No guests and tackles pop culture. Need I say more?
- Straight up with Stassi – Stassi is from Vanderpump Rules (yes, another Bravo show) and gives her opinion on everything. She talks about what’s going on in our lives (pop culture) and personally in her life. She typically has her friends on as guests and it’s really nice to see another side of her “bitchy” persona.
- Dais Podcast – This is a brand new discovery for me. Hosted by Rachel Hollis (who, I also recently discovered), this feel-good podcast talks about motivation, business, and self-worth. She basically gives advice and tips on how to live a better life. And don’t we all want that?
Those are just a few that I’m currently listening to. Sometimes I switch it up with others, but I’m always on the hunt for more. Are you a fan of podcasts? What’s in your library? I’d love to know!